- Live Case Demonstrations by World Renowned Centers
Fourteen live case demonstrations with diverse approaches, technique, and device
- Featured Lectures with Topics Including
Aortic Valve, Mitral Valve, Tricuspid Valve, Valve Imaging, Innovative Valve Device or Procedure and Current Status in Valve Therapeutics, as well as Structural Heart Disease led by Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) and Patient Foramen Ovale (PFO) closures
- Case-Based Learning with Expert’s Comment
- Exhibition & Learning Center with Experts Hands-on
- Evening Symposium with Surgeons
Discussion on Setting-up of Heart Team for Valve Implantation
Program Sponsorship and Support
AP VALVES & Structural Heart(LAA and PFO) is sponsored by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF) and Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
The CardioVascular Research Foundation wishes to extend special appreciation to Clinical Research Center for Ischemic Heart Disease for their continued support to our programs.